I promise this is my last quiz I share.. for today!! Haha.. I just can’t hold my fingers to click other quizzes about environment and I love it so much. Gain more knowledge for our action to do something better for the EARTH!!
Compare you score with me, good luck!!
- T or F? Global warming is caused only by natural factors?
- Which country currentlyy emmits the most greenhouse gases?
- Which planet’s poisonous atmosphere has been described as the product of a “runaway greenhouse effect”?
- Which of following lightbulb types uses the least energy, and therefore results in fewer greenhouse gas emissions?
- How many human deaths per year does the World Health Organization attrobute to climate change?
- How long does it take for carbon dioxide in the atmosphere to disperse?
- Which Arctic animal do many scientists consider most vulnerable to extinction due to global warming?
- T or F? Global warming is accleretaed by the reduction of global snow and ice cover.
- T or F? A rise in global temperature is expected to increase of malaria.
- During what time of dat does air travel have the least damaging effect om the environment?
- Hybrid car get better gas mileage than cars with standard engines?
- Which of the following industries could be negatively affected by global warming?
These questions are multiple choice, or just with T or F answer, for more challenging games and compare my score (I know I’ll be the lowest), click here —> Global Warming Quiz
My score: 6 of 12!! You are global warming wise!! Huhu..
No asking, no cheating, no googling!! Take this quiz. Good Luck!!! 🙂
This picture was taken from here