Hi again, so I (again) found interesting quiz regarding Eco-IQ issue. I’m sure this will be your first step to start eco-life and eco-green style (if you implement it for sure). Still, challenge your score with me. I give you the clue of the questions. No asking! No googling! No cheating!!
- Which uses less water, washing a full load of dishes by hand or dishwasher?
- What type of supermarket bag is more ecofriendly, paper bag or plastic?
- True of False? Appliances that are turned off don’t use any electricity?
- T or F? Hybrid cars are slower and less safe than conventional car?
- Approximately how much of global electricity output is produced from renewable sources?
- About how much money do you save by replacing a single incandescent light bulb with a compact fluorescence light (CFL)?
- T or F? It is better to leave a lamp with a compact fluorescent light on that to turn it on a whole day?
- T or F? During a whole tip, During a long trip, you conserve more fuel by driving fast and getting your destination sooner than you do by going the speed limit?
- Dropping the thermostat from 70 to 68 degrees Fahrenheit saves you about how much on your heating costs?
- Which of the following is an alternative material for making paper?
6 of 10, You;re a green genious!! Lalala yeyeye!!!
These questions are multiple choice, for more challenging games and compare my score (I know I’ll be the lowest), click here – —> Eco-IQ Quiz
Get yours here!! Good luck!! 🙂
This picture was taken from here